Femtosecond fiber laser for biophotonics
1050 nm, 70 fs, 2 W, 20 MHz
Very short and clean pulses
Robust and stable
Flexible repetition rate
Maintenance-free & turn-key
Integrated dispersion pre-compensation
Clean pulses lead to sharp images
Biolit 2 is a compact, air-cooled femtosecond laser designed with multiphoton microscopy and other nonlinear optics applications in mind.
The industrial-grade device is exceptionally robust, affordable and maintenance-free.
A combination of ultra-short (typ. 60 fs) and clean pulses, superior beam quality and lower repetition rate – compared to solid-state siblings – enables unparalleled multiphoton imaging while preserving the object.
1) Biolit-2 SH model also has infrared (1050 nm) output with the same specifications as standard Biolit laser. Both outputs are available simultaneously.
2) Measured during 24 h operation after 10 min warm-up.
3) Equivalent of 100 mm of SF10 glass. Even higher dispersion (up to 30’000 fs2) of the external optical system can be
pre-compensated in the factory on request.
4) Factory preset. Other repetition rates are available on request. Please inquire for more details.
5) Output repetition rate can be described by formula RR = RR0/N, where RR0 is fundamental repetition rate and N is integer
number. Output power is dependent on both RR and RR0. For power dependence on the repetition rate please contact LITILT.
6) Defined as the worst case ellipticity along the z-scan (± 5 × LRayleigh) of the beam.
World patented technology: US10038297, JP6276471, EP3178137, CN106575849.